PWE Clan of Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Entertainment Clan Get together with other gamers, talk about your amazing experiences, and participate in events.

2 posters

Feedback Central

Admin
    Admin

Feedback Central Empty Feedback Central

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Please post all comments about the site here so that we may improve it in anyway we can.
    Muko

Feedback Central Empty Re: Feedback Central

Post  Muko Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:Please post all comments about the site here so that we may improve it in anyway we can.

1)If i where you i'd change the banner to a banner wich is actually PWE-Based

(i could make one for you if you want)

2) I'd remove the "calendar" button from the navbar (it doesn't fit the other icons on the navbar)

Just a few of my suggestions, if you want to hear more, just ask Razz

(i also suggest you take a look at the support forum for forumotion, and go to the tip section, there are alot of great tutorials there.)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Muko wrote:
    Admin wrote:Please post all comments about the site here so that we may improve it in anyway we can.

1)If i where you i'd change the banner to a banner wich is actually PWE-Based

(i could make one for you if you want)

2) I'd remove the "calendar" button from the navbar (it doesn't fit the other icons on the navbar)

Just a few of my suggestions, if you want to hear more, just ask Razz

(i also suggest you take a look at the support forum for forumotion, and go to the tip section, there are alot of great tutorials there.)

OK thanks. First time with forums. But, if it's not too much trouble could you make a collage of PWE game characters for a banner?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:59 pm